Feliz Aniversario!Or well Happy Birthday for your sister! A liitle bit of brazilian portuguese :)
happy biirthday to your sister :)x
I hope she has a wonderful birthday. My Heart Blogged
I play that song at EvERY birthday - love it!!! Joyeux Anniversaire a-t-elle! Bisous
Woo happy birthday to your sister xx
such precious photographs. so sweet. x
Happy Birthday to your sister XOXO
Happy Birthday to your sweet sista!!
awww I hope she has an amazing birthday! by the way, I'm insanely jealous of all your Target shoes!! amazingly priced, beautiful pieces.
Happy Bday 2 ur sista...=D xx Mary
aw yay happy birthday :) your blog is awesome! I'm a new follower and I hope you follow me too :)http://opinionslave.blogspot.com
Happy birthday to your sis! I always love family birthdays because I get to enjoy their birthday cake without shame. Just me?http://bethesong.blogspot.com
really sweet blog, honeyyy ♥visit mine!http://luischenradieschen.blogspot.com/
big hugs & the biggest cake of all to your sister! ;))xoxo; Coco.
yay for birthday's i hope it was fantastic!! xoxo
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Feliz Aniversario!Or well Happy Birthday for your sister! A liitle bit of brazilian portuguese :)
happy biirthday to your sister :)x
I hope she has a wonderful birthday.
My Heart Blogged
I play that song at EvERY birthday - love it!!! Joyeux Anniversaire a-t-elle! Bisous
Woo happy birthday to your sister xx
such precious photographs. so sweet. x
Happy Birthday to your sister XOXO
Happy Birthday to your sweet sista!!
awww I hope she has an amazing birthday! by the way, I'm insanely jealous of all your Target shoes!! amazingly priced, beautiful pieces.
Happy Bday 2 ur sista...=D xx Mary
aw yay happy birthday :) your blog is awesome! I'm a new follower and I hope you follow me too :)
http://opinionslave.blogspot.com
Happy birthday to your sis! I always love family birthdays because I get to enjoy their birthday cake without shame. Just me?
http://bethesong.blogspot.com
really sweet blog, honeyyy ♥
visit mine!
http://luischenradieschen.blogspot.com/
big hugs & the biggest cake of all to your sister! ;))
xoxo; Coco.
yay for birthday's i hope it was fantastic!! xoxo
Post a Comment