So, are you in love with them already?
Let me introduce you to Sam {Samantha}, the girl behind the blog. Sam's a wife, an artist, an art therapist and a professor. Yes, all those things at the same time. Not only is she brilliant at what she does, she is also refreshing and very, very funny. In her blog she talks about her job as an art therapist, life's adventures and her marriage with her handsome husband. Trust me, you'll find everything there! This is the kind of blog that surprises you every time, like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get. Shhh, what? No I didn't steal that from Forrest Gump.
Moving on. When I first read that Sam was an art therapist I kind of jumped off my seat (okay not really but I did let out a big "OHHHHH") because a few years ago I did a huge project about art therapy for school that basically took a whole year to finish. Ya. But it was absolutely worth it and I loved every minute of it.
Oh, let me come back to the part where I said her blog was like a box of chocolates. You know how Sam's a painter? Well she has a great eye for color. (Obviously). Wanna know what else she has an eye for? Fashion. Big. Time. So that's another reason to read her darlin' blog!
Sam, you basically have every box checked for "Perfect Blogger".
I promise you'll all relate to her. I mean, whose heaven is not made of onion rings and cheeseburgers? Mine sure is. If yours is made of salad and carrots, maybe we shouldn't be friends.
I also have abnormal toes, except they're not tiny and they look like sausages.
Bueno, I hope y'all are heading over to her blog right about now!
ps: you know how sometimes you kind of look like someone in a Disney movie or a cartoon or something? Sam is right in saying you don't. If you wanna see someone who really, and I mean really looks like a character of an animated movie, click here! Jaw-drop guaranteed.
13 comments:
No way! This is so great. I love the way you put this little feature together. I love them already!
Aww I want to be Sam's friend :)
They're so cute! Thanks for pointing them out!
http://pieceofcakepeaceofmind.blogspot.com/
They seem too cute. I'm going to check them out right now.
My Heart Blogged
what a small world! Sam is one of my best friends older sister. thanks for posting this, because now i have found her blog. yay! xo
How FUN...I love how you layout the pictures and the words! So creative! I recently discovered Sam's blog and think it is lovely as well...what a great post!
Liesl :)
They're so cute!
oh damn ils ont lair cool!!! haha bref je devais juste comment parce que ton commentaires sur tes doigts de pieds etait hilarant tas oublie de mentionne TES ONGLES DE PIEDS DEGUEULASSE que taimes bien laisser sur la table LOL
Awww. I love them AND this post. :)
You have to read Popism asap! There are so many absurd stories that just make me want to cover my apartment in tin foil, turn on Velvet Underground and invite all of my cookiest friends over for a permanent sleepover.
Aaand, I knew I'd like you when I saw that you curse and forget birthdays! So glad I'm not the only blogger who enjoys some profanity from time to time (or all the time).
Thanks for sharing! Hopping over to their blog :) x
Beautiful couple and such a fun post! xoxo
this is so cute what a great post!!
Post a Comment