LOL of course you're next to LLYMLRS in my post! To me, you deserve it, there's nothing strange with it :D and thank YOU so much for the ispiration :D xo -Nico-
Sprinkles! My local Dunkin' ran out of sprinkles today - so many verizon/comcast/electricity/snow plow guys in there after the snow. Who'd have thought they all like sprinkles?
Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I absolutely LOVE yours! You are so adorable and I love all the cute html stuff you've done! I definitely need some work on that, I may need some advice from you :)
Can't wait to be your newest follower, definitely stop by mine again soon!
Hey, Thanks for the kind comments. Glad you found my blog I need all the encouragment I can get. I love fashion blogs and I am going to add you to my list of blogs I follow and your pictures are awesome. What kind of camera/lense do you have? I loved The Book Theif, totally rocked my reading world and nothing I have read since even comes close to measuring up to it. Have a great day!!!
26 comments:
Ack! I totally love the mix of stripes in this outfit! You look so adorable!
And now I need to find some cake...excuse me...
that mix of stripes?
genius!!!!
and now i want a donut =)
LOL of course you're next to LLYMLRS in my post! To me, you deserve it, there's nothing strange with it :D
and thank YOU so much for the ispiration :D
xo
-Nico-
Gorgeous outfit dear! <3
There is no H&M near me, makes me a little bummed...love the scarf.
Is that a doughnut? Doughnuts are my weakness.
I like the stripes, on stripes, on stripes. Oh, and sprinkle donuts are my favorite. I am forever five years old.
My Heart Blogged
Hot dang, that's a rad outfit girl!
I sure am wanting that sweater of yours :)
I didn't realise until I saw the first two pics how much you look like an old friend of mine. Hadn't seen her in ages. :S
Wish I had your snow.
we were twins today! striped sweaters, scarves, jeans and boots lol!
lucky your classes were cancelled. Nice donut pic it made me instantly hungry
I really want to bake something yummy now!
Sprinkles! My local Dunkin' ran out of sprinkles today - so many verizon/comcast/electricity/snow plow guys in there after the snow. Who'd have thought they all like sprinkles?
Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I absolutely LOVE yours! You are so adorable and I love all the cute html stuff you've done! I definitely need some work on that, I may need some advice from you :)
Can't wait to be your newest follower, definitely stop by mine again soon!
xo, Lindsey
lindsey-schaefer.blogspot.com
you look great--and i LOVE that last picture of the snow!!! fabulous:D
LOVE YOU! Your comment on my blog was hilarious, again! You NEEEDDDD to to that post, Lula! I demand it...pretty please?;-)
Yay for no school!
LOVE your photos. i wish my work was cancelled for a snow day. boooo. and that sprinkly litttle bit of delight looks amazing!
LOVE your photos. i wish my work was cancelled for a snow day. boooo. and that sprinkly litttle bit of delight looks amazing!
J'adore la deuxième photo :)
Enfin, toutes tes photos sont belles:) . Bisous
One more reason to love snow,you look pretty. I am loving the green wall!
love the red lips :)
CUTE! :)
Hey, Thanks for the kind comments. Glad you found my blog I need all the encouragment I can get. I love fashion blogs and I am going to add you to my list of blogs I follow and your pictures are awesome. What kind of camera/lense do you have? I loved The Book Theif, totally rocked my reading world and nothing I have read since even comes close to measuring up to it. Have a great day!!!
sprinkles!!!
mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com
What a cute outfit!
Snow and canceled classes? I'm jealous. Your photos are really wonderful and so much fun!
Post a Comment